BiggedyBong Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 23rd, 2017, 1:33am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
BiggedyBong Forum ¥Season 08/09¥

BiggedyBong Forum
   biggedybong
   General Chat
(Moderators: Erotic_Baubles, Chaddy)
   Season 08/09
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Season 08/09  (Read 2965 times)
Daisy
Biggedybong God

fecking feathers everywhere

Email

Re: Season 08/09
« Reply #30 on: Sep 17th, 2008, 9:57am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Sep 17th, 2008, 6:41am, Lyndon wrote:
fine then, we'll have gerrard if you don't want him.  Cool

you keep your mitts off our Stevie  Wink
IP Logged

Do you know, I think this tinterweb thing might catch on one day...
helen
Biggedybong God

drinking white wine gives you a very bad head!

« Reply #31 on: Sep 17th, 2008, 12:48pm »

lol  he is on fire at the mo Tongue

i had to spit that out!!
IP Logged
DC
Biggedybong God

zoiks!!!1

« Reply #32 on: Sep 20th, 2008, 5:26pm »

lost again today, and we only have mike ashley to thank. we have no manager, and no chance of getting one because no-one wants to work under the corrupt board at st james.

owen is the only one trying to do anything, the rest of our players are lifeless, plus the big 4 are sniffing around him. he'll be at one of them come january, becuase he is in form, scoring goals, he'll be on a free by then, and im sure he would take a wage drop to go to one of them, and with the way things are i wouldn't blame him.

it's heartbreaking after such a great start to the season we are in this situation within a month. and unlike any other times when newcastle have been fighting to stop up and found a mysterious drop in form, this time it's been caused by individuals. and that makes it all the worse.
IP Logged

random craig.
Daisy
Biggedybong God

Email

« Reply #33 on: Sep 20th, 2008, 5:35pm »

job is indeed a bad 'un our kid  Angry

mind you, after today's non-performance against stoke there'll be people a-plenty in merseysidecestershire who'd willingly have our michael back  Undecided
IP Logged

DC
Biggedybong God

zoiks!!!1

« Reply #34 on: Sep 20th, 2008, 5:49pm »

on Sep 20th, 2008, 5:35pm, Daisy wrote:
job is indeed a bad 'un our kid  Angry

mind you, after today's non-performance against stoke there'll be people a-plenty in merseysidecestershire who'd willingly have our michael back  Undecided

i wouldn't want him to go anywhere else but liverpool if he leaves to be honest. and erm, that number 10 shirt is free right now. he would take a wage drop as i said to go back, i saw his goal for us today. we don't have another player that can do that. i just wish we had a team full of owens and then we would be ok, but sadly not.
but in a massive way it's not their fault, to lose a big figurehead like keegan is a huge blow. they didn't say they liked him to play to the papers, they really did like him as a manger, all of them. and when he went they became angry at the board like the fans, so they are probably thinking 'why the hell should i play my best for those bunch of knobs?'.
IP Logged

random craig.
Daisy
Biggedybong God

Email

« Reply #35 on: Sep 20th, 2008, 6:18pm »

the number 10 shirt is indeed free at the mo...

the same people who were on tinpot radio scouse last saturday wetting themselves because we'd beaten utd and shouting about winning the league are back on rubbishing rafa, keane, kuyt, torres (!), the whole lot of 'em! i don't think there's a stick big enough to knock sense into them  Angry
IP Logged

DC
Biggedybong God

zoiks!!!1

« Reply #36 on: Sep 20th, 2008, 6:29pm »

on Sep 20th, 2008, 6:18pm, Daisy wrote:
the number 10 shirt is indeed free at the mo...

the same people who were on tinpot radio scouse last saturday wetting themselves because we'd beaten utd and shouting about winning the league are back on rubbishing rafa, keane, kuyt, torres (!), the whole lot of 'em! i don't think there's a stick big enough to knock sense into them  Angry

never listen to the media. they were trying to blame owen on some sites for newcastles form and anyone can see it's not his fault. you could of put ronaldo there today and we would of lost.
as for liverpool there is still hope. man u drew 0-0 at home to reading last season and they still went on to do what they did. how can they get onto rafa's back? and the players? it's only one game.
IP Logged

random craig.
mystic
Biggedybong God

the pic's a clue !

« Reply #37 on: Sep 21st, 2008, 2:34pm »

micheal owen should never be allowed back into anfield even for the oppo ! that little  s**t was quick enough to sod off for 8 million (which was a piss take) once real madrid where sniffing around him...then expects us to buy him back for double the money a season later as its not working out.... dont think so ....  
as u may tell im not a great fan since that!
IP Logged

its good to be back ! no where is my seat ?
mystic
Biggedybong God

the pic's a clue !

« Reply #38 on: Sep 21st, 2008, 2:35pm »

good to see the reds back to the normal way of beating great teams then playing piss poor against the rubbish
IP Logged

its good to be back ! no where is my seat ?
Daisy
Biggedybong God

Email

« Reply #39 on: Sep 21st, 2008, 2:40pm »

it's just Rafa's way of keeping us cool  Cool

i'm in two minds about owen. he'd be a handy squad player, but i'd still want torres and keane ahead of him. according to some of the sunday comics that other team on merseyside are still sniffing around - and i don't mean tranmere! i'd rather have him back than have him go there, i think  Undecided
« Last Edit: Sep 21st, 2008, 2:43pm by Daisy » IP Logged

DC
Biggedybong God

zoiks!!!1

« Reply #40 on: Sep 21st, 2008, 5:34pm »

on Sep 21st, 2008, 2:34pm, mr mystic wrote:
micheal owen should never be allowed back into anfield even for the oppo ! that little  s**t was quick enough to sod off for 8 million (which was a piss take) once real madrid where sniffing around him...then expects us to buy him back for double the money a season later as its not working out.... dont think so ....  
as u may tell im not a great fan since that!

madrid wanted double the money, not him. in a way you couldn't blame him leaving becuase rafa seems a cold shallow person by the looks of things. gerrard would have gone to chelsea if it wern't for the fans in 2005 and he probably wouldn't of done f*ck all to stop it, some spanish donkey would of come in as a replacement.
however no matter what liverpool fans think, owen was a major part of liverpool getting their wining habbit back. before 2001 liverpool were a mid table team, he was the main reason behind them winning all those trophys and thus setting them into a winning state of mind for a few years later (leauge cup against man u, champions leauge final, fa cup again in 2006).  

the fact is fowler did one in 2001 and left liverpool with diouf and heskey to cope with, it's a wonder they didn't try to kill him for that alone. but he was welcomed with open arms when he came back because of what he did for the club. same would go for owen if he took a wage drop, the simple fact is this. if he came back and scored the winner against man u at old trafford i'd be suprised to hear any scouser complaining.  

but i hope he dosen't go back becuase we need him more.
IP Logged

random craig.
Daisy
Biggedybong God

Email

« Reply #41 on: Oct 21st, 2008, 10:41pm »

Greetings Sheep-o!

fecking united again hey? never mind, you can still get your own back on your own turf *fingers and everything else crossed*
IP Logged

Daisy
Biggedybong God

Email

« Reply #42 on: Apr 3rd, 2009, 9:46pm »

So, Shearer's back on Tyneside till the end of the season. £1m for taking it on plus another £1m if they stay up.

I really hope he can do it. Just as long as you don't come to Anfield, kick lumps out of Torres, and derail our in-no-way-a-chance at the title.  

Mr D and I both have good memories of Toon fans in London for FA Cup finals, tho at different times. I was there to see Springsteen the weekend when Gullit was in charge and they were all going around with the dread wigs on. Class!!
IP Logged

Vegi
Biggedybong God

BBng Birthday.  8/12/05.

« Reply #43 on: Apr 4th, 2009, 12:40am »

on Apr 3rd, 2009, 9:46pm, Daisy wrote:

I really hope he can do it. Just as long as you don't come to Anfield, kick lumps out of Torres, and derail our in-no-way-a-chance at the title.  

Its yours or Chelseas. Man U have bottled it Imo. Sad
IP Logged

Back from the BBNG Dead, for good,so look out
DC
Biggedybong God

zoiks!!!1

« Reply #44 on: Apr 4th, 2009, 5:26pm »

newcastle scored, there was nothing wrong with owens goal it was over the line. 1-2 with 15 mins to go we just maybe could of had a draw. we warrented it before the 1st goal. i guess the officials love to see relegation battlers have it all go wrong.

thing is though the defence is to blame again, another screw up by collocini and all the hard work down the pan. at least we'll have the best stadium in the championship, and then we'll be joining leeds in league 1 soon. liquidation beckons in the next 7 years too, job's really a bad un'. to think if they would of just left keegan alone to build his own team instead of getting wise to mess it all up, then it wouldn't be this way.
IP Logged

random craig.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

BiggedyBong Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.